Physiotherapy Services in South Birmingham
Welcome to Barnt Green Physiotherapy
Barnt Green Physiotherapy is an independent practice offering a high quality service which is quickly accessible and achieves best results for our patients. We specialise in treating a wide range of conditions, both acute and on-going.
Whether you are:
- Suffering with pain, stiffness or injury
- Unsure whether to go to the doctor or straight to see a physiotherapist
- Not sure what the problem is or if physiotherapy can help you
- Wanting to find out exactly what the problem is and how to deal with it
- Keen to help yourself to get better and stay well
Then you have come to the right place. Barnt Green Physiotherapy has over 25 years’ experience helping people who are asking these sorts of questions. No referral is needed (unless you are using medical insurance and they require it) and with no waiting list, you could quickly be seen, get a diagnosis and start on the road to recovery.
We are easy to get to, located in the South of Birmingham, just off the M42. However if you do not drive then we are conveniently located a couple minutes’ walk from Barnt Green railway station.
- Chartered physiotherapist with over 25 years’ experience
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Expertise in treatment of back and neck problems, sports injuries, shoulder and other joint and soft tissue problems
- Open daily (except Weds) and Saturday mornings
- Free parking outside
- Registered with all major health insurance companies